Whether processing cast parts or full machining - you have come to the right place.
In addition to casting finishing, the company B² smart precision also has fully machined parts in its production portfolio.
The processing services include among others:
- Milling: In our professional machining center we can realize parts up to
a cube of 600 x 600 x 600 mm.
- Turning: We machine parts with a diameter of up to 300 mm.
- Grinding: In order to be able to map a large number of geometries flexibly and economically, we have a modern system of flat, cylindrical and centerless grinding machines at our disposal. These processes are particularly suitable for high-precision machining in the µ range. Which grinding process is used here depends heavily on the requirements and component geometry.
- PECM machining: In the case of materials that are difficult to machine, the use of the PECM process is a cost-effective alternative. The electrochemical removal process enables particularly hard materials to be machined. Here, too, tolerances in the micrometer range are possible.
- Eroding: By eroding, for example, holes can be made even in particularly hard materials. Often, due to the nature of the material, no other method can be implemented at this point. The material is removed by electrical discharge in a machining bath.
- Deep hole drilling: As the name suggests, this type of machining is used for components whose drilling is deeper than their outer diameter. This property in turn requires specially designed machines with large work surfaces.
With us, the customer not only receives simple processing services - we offer the complete package! Therefore, in addition to mechanical processing steps, we also have surface treatment processes in our service portfolio. Depending on customer requirements, we harden, galvanize, zinc-coat or impregnate your parts. Further services are listed below:
Thanks to strong partnerships and the corporate structure of the parent companies of the joint venture, larger dimensions are also possible. We would be happy to advise you on this in a personal meeting. We look forward to your contact .